Who We Help
Families Helping Families assists Clinton families in need year-round. Some of the goods and services we help provide through other town programs are:
- Food for Clinton (via The Clinton Food Pantry)
- Home Heating Expenses (Emergency Help via the Energy Assistance Program)
- Items meeting critical and enrichment needs of Clinton's children (via the Clinton Kids Initiative Program) including but not limited to:
- Summer Lunch Program
- Warm winter and back-to-school clothing
- School supplies
- Weekend backpack food program
- Christmas gift cards for "Tweens"
- Summer camp scholarships for Clinton kids
- Bikes for Kids: FHF sponsored program which provides bicycles for children through community outreach
If you or someone you know needs a helping hand, please click the "Contact Us" button and one of our team members will reach out to you or tap the number below.
How We Help
Throughout the year our volunteers organize events including:
- Hosting community-oriented fundraising events
- Baking and other contests
- Coordinating food drives to restock the shelves of The Shoreline Soup Kitchens and Pantries' Clinton Food Pantry
- And more!
These events bring community members together for food and fun while raising funds and other goods to assist those in a time of need.
If you'd like to help FHF now, please click the "Donate Now" button below.